How to Contact Us About Copyright Infringement Claims
iGames, Inc. (“iGames”) will take appropriate steps to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties if it receives notice in accordance with the provisions required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as follows.
If you believe your copyright or the copyright of another has been infringed on the iGames Internet web site (the “Site”) or the services available to you through the Site (the “Service”), please provide iGames' “Copyright Agent” identified below with a written notice (a “Notice”) containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the affected copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service or the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Claims of infringement on the Service or the Site should be addressed to iGames' Copyright Agent at the following street address:
4962 El Camino Real, Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022
Telephone Number of Copyright Agent (650) 917-9888
Facsimile Number of Copyright Agent: (650) 917-9887
Email Address of Copyright Agent: info@iGamesinc.com
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on the Site.